- 2.1 You must not misuse this Website. You will not: commit or encourage a criminal offence; transmit or distribute a virus, trojan, worm, or post any other material which is malicious, technologically harmful, in breach of confidence or in any way offensive or obscene; hack into any aspect of the Service; corrupt data; cause annoyance to other users; infringe upon the rights of any other person's proprietary rights; send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material, commonly referred to as "spam"; or attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of or accessed through this Website. Images.mv will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and disclose your identity to them.
- 2.2 We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
- 3.1 This website and its content, including but not limited to photographic images, videos, website content, unless specified is owned by images.mv. We welcome any suggestion for the modification of our website, but we will not be bound to follow suggestions nor bound to compensate for those suggestions.
4. Accounts/ Registration
- 4.1 You can register for Images.mv either with us directly or via social networks (as available e.g. Facebook). Your registration becomes effective once we activate your account. You may select a username and change it at any time.
- 4.2 If you chose to register an account with this website, you warrant that you are above 18 years old - or have the consent of a parent or legal guardian and will be required to submit certain information. By registering you confirm that you are either aged 18 or older or that your parent or legal guardian agrees that you can use Images.mv. We can ask you to prove the consent of your parent or legal guardian at any time. Parents or legal guardians who have provided their consent are fully responsible for the behavior of their children in accordance with the law and bear responsibility for their misconduct, along with any resulting damages. Parents and legal guardians are advised that content available on Images.mv may be inappropriate for minors.
- 4.3 By providing the registration information, you also warrant that the information is complete and accurate. lmages.mv reserves the sole discretion over the decision to grant an account.
- 4.4 Any information submitted to us during registration or in other communication must be complete and correct. Keep your password confidential and your user profile updated so we can contact you at any time.
- 4.5 Your account is valid for you and only you. You may not transfer it to anyone else or allow someone else to use it.
- 4.6 Images.mv reserves the right to close accounts if any user is seen to be attempting to hide the use of multiple accounts or disrupts any of our services in any way.
- 4.7 If you use multiple logins for the purpose of disrupting the website, you may have action taken against all of your accounts.
5. Data Privacy
- 5.1 lmages.mv is committed to protecting your privacy. In the course of using this website, images.mv may contact you regarding changes in pricing, newsletters, promotions or any other technical measures employed by the website.
- 5.2 Images.mv uses information collected to operate, maintain and provide you the features and functionality of the service to analyze how the service is used, diagnose service or technical problems, maintain security, personalize content, remember information to help you efficiently access your account, monitor website aggregate metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic and demographic patterns and track content and users as necessary.
- 5.3 Information you provide: You provide us information about yourself, such as your name, date of birth, gender, phone number and e-mail address, if you register for an account with our website. The information provided will not be viewable or discoverable by other users.
- 5.4 We may use your email address to send you Service-related notices and information. We may also use your contact information to send you marketing messages. If you don’t want to receive these messages, you can opt out by following the instructions in the message. If you correspond with us by email, we may retain the content of your email messages, your email address and our responses.
- 5.5 Images.mv will take all necessary steps to protect the privacy of our customers and will not use the information collected in any other means except for the purposes mentioned in 5.1. Images.mv will never share your data with third-parties
- 5.6 Users need to know what kind personal data you collect from them. It’s best to tell users exactly what data you collect from them and why:
- 5.7 The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
6. License Terms
- 6.1 All users shall agree that you have no right to use, copy, publish, display, transmit, broadcast or otherwise exploit any content except as expressly authorized under these license terms or as expressly authorized in a separate written agreement (“License Agreement”) between you and images.mv. Absent a License Agreement, Your authorization to use any Content must be evidenced by the issuance by images.mv of a written invoice (an "Invoice"), which must include identification of the Content licensed, the prices and rates for use, and may include additional restrictions or limitations.
- 6.2 Users created using this website shall only download contents from the website for their personal use. The content of the website shall not be used for marketing, promotion or business or media or any other use without prior written approval from images.mv
- 6.4 All content on the website restricted and shall only be used to according to license type allowed for the user.
- 6.5 Images.mv reserve all rights in and to the Content other than those rights that have been expressly granted to You in a License Agreement or these License Terms.
- 6.6 Contact us at [email protected] for exclusivity and Royalty free licensing.
- 6.7 You agree to take all commercially reasonable efforts to prevent third parties from misappropriating or obtaining unauthorized access, use or transmission of the Content (collectively "Unauthorized Use").
- 6.8 You shall include the credit line set forth in the metadata for any Content. Eg: Photo caption in all photos downloaded from the content.
- 6.9 You shall display the copyright notice included in the Content metadata in all uses of the Content.
- 7.1 If you upload a photo and/or add any text (“content”) to Images.mv, you confirm that such content does not violate these Terms of Service or any applicable law. You also confirm that you possess the legal right to grant us rights of use to the extent as defined below. You always keep control of your content and are free to delete your content from Images.mv at any time.
- 7.2 By submitting any material to us, you automatically grant Images.mv the royalty-free, perpetual, exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, edit, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such material (in whole or part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed. You also acknowledge that Images.mv is not obliged to publish any material submitted by you on any Images.mv publication.
- 7.3 When you upload content to our website, you grant us the right to use this content worldwide, non-exclusively and free-of-charge for Images.mv. This means we can integrate your content into our website and mobile app, making it searchable and visible to the public. This includes the right to save your content, to technically reproduce it, to add information (hashtags, keywords, captions etc.), to make it publicly available, to publicly perform, to edit (e.g. modify the resolution), and/or to combine it with other content. This grant of rights is non-exclusive, so you are free to grant the same rights to third parties. This means you can share and sell your photos on Images.mv and other photo-selling platforms at the same time.
- 7.4 We showcase photos by members of the Images.mv Community on social media and the Images.mv Blog. Therefore, you also grant us and other visitors to the Images.mv platform the right to use your content on other social networks (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google Plus and Instagram), within the Images.mv Community (e.g. Images.mv Team account) and on the Images.mv Blog, be it to present, share, like, and/or comment on your content. In such cases we will always credit your work with your name and/or username.
- 7.5 To terminate your grant of rights for a photo for the future simply delete the photo at any time. Photos that have already been shared on social networks will not be automatically deleted from such networks and may therefore still be used. For further details see 4. Accounts/Registration
- 7.6 We advise that you never reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else (telephone number, home address, business address, delivery address or email address or any other details that would allow you to be personally identified).
- 7.7 In certain circumstances Images.mv may also share your contribution with trusted third parties.
- 8.1 Any payments you make on this Website are subject to the following terms and conditions.
- 8.2 To make a payment you must possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us. Images.mv retains the right to refuse any request made by you. When making a payment you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorised user of the credit or debit card used to make the payment and that there are sufficient funds to cover the payment.
- 8.3 Payments shall be made through a linked payment gateway and will be processed directly by the Bank of Maldives Plc (the “Bank”) using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. Images.mv will not have access to your credit or debit card details.
- 8.4 Upon receiving your order the Bank will carry out a standard pre-authorisation check on your payment card to ensure there are sufficient funds to fulfill the transaction. When you complete the online payment, funds will be deducted from your credit or debit card in the selected currency.
- 8.5 Unless otherwise specified, all purchases made on the website are not returnable and non-refundable.
- 8.6 Cancellation of subscription is allowed with no refund. For cancellation of subscription, kindly email to [email protected]
- 8.7 Discount codes - We may from time to time offer promotional discount codes which may apply in respect of any, or certain specified, purchases made though this Website. Only one promotional discount code can be applied to an order. The conditions of use relating to any discount code will be specified at the time of issue.
- 9.1 You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Images.mv, its directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents, and affiliates, from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including, but not limited to, legal fees) arising from your use this Website or your breach of the Terms of Service.
- 10.1 If you breach these conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these conditions.
- 11.1 The above Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement of the parties and supersede any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between you and Images.mv relating to the use of this Website.
12. Laws and Jurisdiction
- 12.1 These terms and conditions are to be construed in accordance with the laws of Maldives and in the event of any dispute or claim associated with these terms and conditions, that dispute or claim shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Maldivian courts.